- Marina La Palma,Marina Lanzarote,News,News Marina La Palma,News Marina Lanzarote,News Puerto Calero,Puerto Calero
A state of emergency has been declared throughout the Spanish national territory, limiting, among other measures, the free transit of persons on public roads beyond certain specific requirements. The full text can be downloaded via the following link: https://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2020/03/14/pdfs/BOE-A-2020-3692.pdf.
In light of the current situation, certain changes have been put into place to reduce the possibility of contagion:
- Reduced daily opening hours in the marina offices are from 08:00 until 16:00
- Please keep visits to the marina offices and shipyard offices to a minimum, using other means of communication (website, email or telephone) as far as possible.
- Customer access to the boatyard and repair service workshops is prohibited.
- Please avoid cash payment, prioritising methods such as bank transfer or credit card.
- Boaters are advised that the access gate to Marina La Palma will be closed each night from 20:00 until 08:00.
- We urge you to follow the healthy habits guide distributed by the Ministry of Health.
With any questions or concerns, please call or send an email to the pertinent marina office, where staff can provide more information (see contact details below):
Tel: +34 928 511 285
Tel.:+34 928 510 158
Tel: +34 928 663 263
Tel.:+34 605 812 289
Marina La Palma
Tel.:+34 922 41 02 89