Superyacht Services in the Canaries
New facility Marina Lanzarote has been carefully plan in order to be able to provide a much-needed facility for Superyachts. With a demand growing for a better and more complete service, both for yachts needing a warm winter base within Europe and transient yachts wanting to make more of their time cruising in the Canaries, Marina Lanzarote is well placed to offer safe berthing, yard resources and support services to this luxury yacht fleet.
Superyacht Yard Facilities
With generations of experience in the sector, the team at Calero Marinas is appreciative of the more exigent levels of service demanded by superyacht owners and captains and confident that we can fulfill expectations. Calero Marinas’ yards have been ergonomically designed to maximise efficiency and managed with total commitment to optimum security and safety.
Marina Lanzarote employs 820-tonne and 100tn hoists and can contract mobile cranes with up to a 400-tonne lifting capacity. The ample yard area includes two keel pits; one for large sailing yachts with deep fin or swinging keel and another for those with a full fixed keel.
- Locker rooms, showers & WC
- Professional boarding stairs
- 24/7 Security, CCTV & ISPS
- Telephone & internet
- Rental equipment & office modules
- Waste collection (solids, lubricants & contaminants)
- Full range of supply services ( electricity, fresh water, etc )
- Transit assistance for shipping in yacht storage containers
- Multilingual personnel
For more extensive projects, the yards include independent workshop spaces with Marina Lanzarote also offering independent storage spaces of 600m2. There are also crew meeting areas and a concierge service with professional staff assigned to assist with crew requirements during projects.
Hard Standing Supply Services
- 220V, single phase +N up to 63Amps
- 380V, 3-phase +N up to 250 Amps
- Fresh water
- Fire main
- Air conditioning cooling water
- Grey and black water discharge
- Compressed air
Our team can also help coordinate services with reputable international companies:
- Propulsion and auxiliary engines – MTU, Caterpillar, Deutz, MAN, Cummins, Reintjes
- Air conditioning – Heinen & Hopman
- Stabilisers – Naiad, Quantum
- Electronic, navigation & communication – Aage Hempel, E3 Systems
- Classification Societies – LLOYDS, ABS, DNV, GL, BV, RINA