Secure Autumn Berthing in Puerto Calero
The great adventure awaits!
Puerto Calero welcomes all visiting sailors with a special pre-transat berthing offer this autumn, where transatlantic cruisers can enjoy a min. three-month rate of only 0.33€/m² (+7% Canarian tax) per day.
How does this benefit your plans?
- Arguably the most naturally sheltered marina in the Canary islands, Puerto Calero includes an attractive waterfront of restaurants and bistros, with a supermarket, shops and variety of services.
- The onsite boatyard has a 90-tonne hoist and a good range of technicians, with guardinage services also available.
- 24-hour dock staff and a well-established, secure location all contribute to keeping your boat safe while you make ready for the crossing.
- Travelling to and from the marina is easy with the international airport only 15 minutes’ drive away and hire cars, taxis and bus services all on site.
- Good hypermarkets and local farmers’ markets are perfect for blue-water provisioning.
- Free wifi
- Water and electricity use included for yachts of less than 20m LOA.
The offer is valid for occupancies starting from the 1st August until the 31st December; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to book your place or to request any further information. This rate is applicable to monohulls; for multihull yachts, please enquires for tariffs.