Berthing Services in Marina Lanzarote
The Marina Office (Capitanía) can be found opposite Pontoon K and is open from 08:00-20:00 every day. There you can book in, obtain wifi access, borrow luggage trolleys, rent storage rooms, request a laundry service and ask for information and assistance. Tel: +34 928 663 263 / email@example.com
Each berth is supplied with water and electricity. The water is desalinated and fit for drinking. Depending on the module size, electricity access is provided via either single or three-phase 220v / 380v connections. Up to 200amp power can be drawn from the superyacht berths. If any assistance is needed connecting to power (adaptors, plugs, etc) please contact the marina office.
• For visitors who require additional access means to their boats, we can provide boarding steps upon request.
• If you would like more information about guardianage services (staff to wash and maintain your boat while you are away), please ask in the boatyard.
Marina cards provide access to the showers which are reserved for berth-holders only. Should you lose your card, please ask for assistance in the Marina Office.
The marina has a self-service laundry (see marina plan) with coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers.
For vessels in transit needing customs assistance with importing parts into the Canaries and help with transport, contact: Sancargo SL Tel: +34 928 81 52 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
Post & Package Receipt
Post can be received in the marina office. Please try to advise staff however if large parcels are expected and try to sort out any customs charges in advance since it is difficult to accept parcels if unexpected payments are required.
The address for delivering post is as follows:
[Your name] [Boat name] Marina Lanzarote
Oficina de Capitanía
Avenida Olof Palme s/n
Should you need passports stamped having arrived in Lanzarote from outside Europe and leaving by plane, or travelling on a visa, etc. the Border Police office is located in Puerto Los Mármoles and open weekday mornings until 2pm. (Each passport holder needs to be present.)
Visitor And Travel Information
The Tourist Information office can be found between parking areas 2 and 3. Open every day, it offers car and bike hire services and staff provide good visitor and travel information. Tel: (+34) 928 347 293 email@example.com
In the interests of maintaining a safe and comfortable haven for all visitors and resident berth-holders, a summary of the basic norms in the marina has been included in this information on berthing services and is set out below.
This is a marina within a Biosphere Reserve. We kindly ask visitors to show consideration to other users and the local environment, observing the guidelines below:
• Be aware of the location of emergency assistance (fire extinguishers, defibrillator and life rings.)
• Avoid allowing waste or contaminants of any type to enter the water.
• Dispose of rubbish and hazardous waste using the services provided.
• Take care not to cause a disturbance to others (loud music, engines left on, banging halyards, etc.)
• Help us by reporting any accidents, water leaks, structural disrepair or oily residues in the water.
• Avoid obstructing pontoons with outboards, bicycles, or auxiliary vessels, etc.
• Respect other boaters by keeping the pontoon doors closed.
Follow the Marina regulations and Environmental code of conduct