BERTHING SERVICES IN MARINA LANZAROTE
The marina has 380 floating finger berths (for boats ranging between 4m and 60m LOA) with over 300 slips available for visiting boats. Each berth has access to water and electricity with free internet wifi access offered to all users. (Please request a wifi access code from the Marina Office, providing a valid email address).
Water is safe and drinkable but since all water on the island is desalinated, it has a slightly odd taste!
Electricity is available in each berth, where depending on the module size, providing access for either single or three-phase 220v / 380v connections. Up to 200amp power can be drawn from the superyacht berths. If any assistance is needed connecting to power (adaptors, plugs, etc) please contact the marina office.
For visitors who require additional access means to their boats, we can provide boarding steps upon request.
In the case of an emergency or any other problem, especially at night, please inform a member of the surveillance team either in person or by calling on VHF Ch. 09/16
In the interests of maintaining a safe and comfortable haven for all visitors and resident berth-holders, a description of basic norms in the marina has been included in this information on berthing services and is set out below. Calero Marinas’ environmental code of conduct and information about the Blue Flag campaign can be found in our section on Environmental Information
In the interests of the marina and its users we ask that visitors kindly refrain from the following activities:
- Cleaning or discharging bilges and using boat toilets/showers. The port management reserves the right to seal boat toilets of boats not observing this rule
- Allowing pets to roam unsupervised around the marina.
- Obstructing pontoons with (outboard) engines, bicycles, or auxiliary vessels etc.
- Swimming, jet skiing, diving, dinghy sailing or fishing in the port or access channels
- Hanging out washing indiscreetly
- Using the port for commercial activities, e.g. fishing, sailing or motorboat charter
- Mooring boats or parking vehicles in other than the designated areas
- Keeping explosives on board, other than authorised flares
- Lighting any type of fires or using lamps with a naked flame
- Discarding rubbish or waste products overboard, whether pollutant or not
- Indulging in activities on board which could inconvenience or bring harm to others
- Keeping engines running longer than necessary whilst the boat is berthed
- Effecting repairs in the marina facilities without authorisation
- Using anchors within the port’s access channels
- Showering on the pontoons, or on deck – please use the facilities provided
- Leaving halyards unsecured so that they bang against the mast
Port officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any boat or person not seen to be complying with the above. Any person perceived to be responsible for polluting the port with hydrocarbons or toxic material will be prosecuted.
For more information on berthing services in Marina Lanzarote, please contact the team either in the marina office or by writing to email@example.com