Please request a wifi code from the Marina Office.
The main sanitary block in the marina includes showers for the exclusive use of marina clients. Electronic access cards can be collected in exchange for a 10€ returnable deposit.
These are closed daily for cleaning from 7-8am and from 7-8pm.
The self-service marina laundrette (see plan) takes 2×2€ coins per cycle.
Rubbish and recycling
Please separate domestic waste where possible; recycling bins are located in various parts of the marina and colour coded as follows:
- Blue/grey: Paper and cardboard
- Yellow: Plastic bottles, cartons and cans.
- Green: glass (all colours)
These are available for transporting heavy items to boats. Please ask in the marina office for assistance.
Clients wishing to deposit valuables in our safe can do so via the marina office.
Whilst we are taking every precaution to keep your valuables safe, please note that they will be stored at your own risk.
Post can be received in the marina office. Please try to advise staff however if large parcels are expected and try to sort out any customs charges in advance since it is difficult to accept parcels if unexpected payments are required.
The address for delivering post is as follows:
Marina La Palma
Dársena de Embarcaciones Menores - Puerto de S/C de La Palma
38700 Santa Cruz de La Palma (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Buses: For timetables for the buses all around the island visit: transporteslapalma.com/transportes/mapa_enlace.htm The nearest bus stop is just behind the marina.
- Car Hire: Car rental can be booked from the marina office with cars delivered to the marina.
- Taxis: The taxi rank is found a short distance from the marina (see town plan). If you wish to reserve a taxi for transport from the marina, please call the Marina Office for assistance.
- Bike Hire: The nearest bike hire service is Autos Isla Verde in Los Cancajos, about 4.5 km distance. For more information on bike hire, visit www.autosislaverde.es
Supermarket and Provisioning
There is a Spar supermarket in the marina and various larger supermarkets around the town (see town plan).
A big market is held in the large parking area behind Marina La Palma on the first and third Sunday of each month.
There is also the Santa Cruz market held in a splendid historical building (Avda. el Puente, 6) selling a good variety of local produce. Market opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 6:00 – 14:30.
Shops and Restaurants
For more information on the great variety of shops and restaurants, browse through this section.
Hotel Apartamentos El Galeon is only 700m distance from the marina and offers well-priced apartment accommodation. For more information visit: www.hotelelgaleon.com